- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Performance fit
- Lace closure
- Seamless engineered mesh upper
- Locked-down feel
- Lightweight running shoes
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Weight: 300 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 22 mm / forefoot: 12 mm)
- Color: grey five/core black/silver met.
- Product Code: FV8366
Celebrate our shared language of running. Pull on these adidas shoes which mark the 60th anniversary of visually impaired athletes’ participation in the Paralympic Games. Braille-like lettering on the lightweight stretchable-mesh upper spells “Run.” The responsive midsole cushioning returns the energy you put in for dynamic, explosive speed.
From problem to performance
This shoe’s upper is made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material containing at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic.